[Check_mk (english)] check Citrix Farm

Paul Dott pauldott at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:23:47 CET 2019

Hello,

The citrix_farm.ps1 is a plugin and therefore needs to be placed in the
plugins directory of the Citrix controller. It seems you put it in the
/local folder. In addition, the Chec MK agent service on the controller
needs to be run as a Citrix administrator account. This plugin does produce
piggyback data for the VM's so be aware you might need to do some hostname
translation there if the data returned from the plugin does not match the
hostname you created in Check MK.

Lastly, which version of Check MK are you running? Depending on that, the
citrix checks may or may not be available with the version. I think they
have been around since 1.2.8xx

Cheers.
Paul