[Check_mk (english)] check Citrix Farm

Andreas Furtenbacher Andreas.Furtenbacher at itarex.com
Fri Feb 22 19:49:44 CET 2019

Hi,

I am running 1.5.10.
Where do I know from, if the script should be put in the local or the plugins folder?
What has happened: new services have shown up at the different XenApp machines. Where does this come from? I expected new services to show up at the Delivery Controller.
Do I understand it right, that piggyback data gets collected from one host, but is shown on another host?

Thanks,
Andreas

Andreas Furtenbacher
SENIOR IT EXPERT, CEO