[Check_mk (english)] How to use the wildcard in rule?

soohow.cheng soohow.cheng at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:16:16 CET 2019

Dear all,Put this way, interface *, QoS *, hsrp group * workSoo How,Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "soohow.cheng" <soohow.cheng at gmail.com> Date: 28/02/2019  17:06  (GMT+08:00) To: "<checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de>" <checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de> Subject: How to use the wildcard in rule? Dear all,This is about monitoring Cisco switches. We don't want to monitor the switch interfaces, QoS, and harp groups on those access switches.We intend to use disabled services of host and service parameters. Key in the switch name in specify explicit host names. In specify explicit values, how to use wildcard to represent all interfaces start with "interface xxxx", "QoS gigabitethernetxxx" and so on.Thanks in advanceSoo How,Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.