[Check_mk (english)] Help - missing alert!

Cyril cyriljose22 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 14:10:55 CET 2019

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry if I am not clear. *TP_ONE* is the timeperiod used for suppressing
alerts of the flexible notification during off-hours. We have not noted
this behavior before and not sure if upgrading introduced this issue.

To put the problem in other words:
As per the flexible notification's "Timeperiod" setting, alerting should
have started at 00:35. but from the logs, an alert was skipped at 00:35:27
with the reason "currently not active".

2019-02-25 00:35:27  - Skipping: time period TP_ONE is currently not active

Need help to understand why this has happened. Please let me know if I have
to share any other logs.