[Check_mk (english)] No automatic refresh of dashboard

Patrick Landolt patrick.landolt at artack.ch
Thu Oct 3 08:35:26 CEST 2019


Indeed. Thank you for pointing that out. Looking forward to 1.6.0p3 then.

Have a nice day everyone

--------------------------------------
Patrick Landolt
Geschäftsführer

ARTACK WebLab GmbH
Schulstrasse 37
8050 Zürich

Tel: +41 44 222 22 11
Direkt: +41 44 222 22 16
Fax: +41 44 222 22 13
Mail: patrick.landolt at artack.ch
Web: https://www.artack.ch
--------------------------------------

www.mailXpert.ch
Professionelles E-Mail Marketing von ARTACK WebLab GmbH

> On 3 Oct 2019, at 02:17, Ahmad Siddiq <mysiddiq at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Dear Patrick,
> 
> I think this is related to werk 10247.
> 
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2019, 9:28 PM Patrick Landolt <patrick.landolt at artack.ch <mailto:patrick.landolt at artack.ch>> wrote:
> There must be a misunderstanding. I created a simple dashboard with the “server time” widget and a performance graph on it. this dashboard does not gets automatic refreshed as in my 1.5 version of check_mk.
> So the problem is with built in widgets/performance graphs and not with self created views.
> 
> I guess it should be automatic w/o an option. Seems to be a bug then in 1.6.0p2. Can anyone confirm that?
> 
> --------------------------------------
> Patrick Landolt
> Geschäftsführer
> 
> ARTACK WebLab GmbH
> Schulstrasse 37
> 8050 Zürich
> 
> Tel: +41 44 222 22 11
> Direkt: +41 44 222 22 16
> Fax: +41 44 222 22 13
> Mail: patrick.landolt at artack.ch <mailto:patrick.landolt at artack.ch>
> Web: https://www.artack.ch <https://www.artack.ch/>
> --------------------------------------
> 
> www.mailXpert.ch <http://www.mailxpert.ch/>
> Professionelles E-Mail Marketing von ARTACK WebLab GmbH
> 
>> On 2 Oct 2019, at 12:05, Praveen Kumar Velpula <praveen.velpula at gmail.com <mailto:praveen.velpula at gmail.com>> wrote:
>> 
>> Hello Patrick,
>> 
>> You have a option of Auto-matic page reload when you create a view. Dashboard consists of view.
>> 
>> Correct me if i'm wrong.
>> 
>> <image.png>
>> 
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Praveen.
>> 
>> 
>> On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 11:55 AM Patrick Landolt <patrick.landolt at artack.ch <mailto:patrick.landolt at artack.ch>> wrote:
>> Hello everyone
>> 
>> I have a problem with my dashboards after upgrading to 1.6.0p2. Those are not being refreshed automatically anymore. Is this known? Is there a new setting I need to activate/adjust to get it working again?
>> 
>> Thank you,
>> Patrick
>> 
>> --------------------------------------
>> Patrick Landolt
>> Geschäftsführer
>> 
>> ARTACK WebLab GmbH
>> Schulstrasse 37
>> 8050 Zürich
>> 
>> Web: https://www.artack.ch <https://www.artack.ch/>
>> --------------------------------------
>> 
>> www.mailXpert.ch <http://www.mailxpert.ch/>
>> Professionelles E-Mail Marketing von ARTACK WebLab GmbH
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> checkmk-en mailing list
>> checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de <mailto:checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de>
>> Manage your subscription or unsubscribe
>> https://lists.mathias-kettner.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/checkmk-en <https://lists.mathias-kettner.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/checkmk-en>
> _______________________________________________
> checkmk-en mailing list
> checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de <mailto:checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de>
> Manage your subscription or unsubscribe
> https://lists.mathias-kettner.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/checkmk-en <https://lists.mathias-kettner.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/checkmk-en>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.mathias-kettner.de/pipermail/checkmk-en/attachments/20191003/dbeba67b/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP
URL: <https://lists.mathias-kettner.de/pipermail/checkmk-en/attachments/20191003/dbeba67b/attachment-0001.sig>


More information about the checkmk-en mailing list