[Check_mk (english)] CheckMK AWS Monitoring - GetMetricData API

leosimon leosimon at digital-nirvana.com
Mon Oct 7 18:35:10 CEST 2019

Hello Andreas,

I have just enabled the AWS monitoring and did not do any additional
setup/configure at my CheckMK or AWS account for fetching info. I just
created an entry in datasource program and choose EC2, RDS for two
regions. As per the billing happened to me, just enabling the EC2 in
data source program fetches data using "GetMetricData API" for
monitoring and this is by default I guess.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Y.Leo Simon