[Check_mk (english)] 1.6.0p3 Unable to find SSH with

Chris Lindbergh chrislindbergh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 03:43:02 CEST 2019

I'm on a Debian host connecting to two OpenWRT routers.

I tried using the full path and just "ssh" and both fail.

What's strange is I was able to get a service list from one of them, then
only failures after that.

I tried disabling strict host key checking in case it was that somehow, and
still fail.

"Program '/usr/bin/ssh' not found (exit code 127)"

So weird that my normal Linux hosts work fine, also using SSH.