[Check_mk (english)] Check/Alert intervals

Fasal fasal.official3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 08:44:53 CEST 2019

But it work in a different way in my latest raw version. The notification
only sent after 15 minutes (3*5) that is too long, ehich implies the 1
minute retry interval is not even taking.  When checking further I see thr
retry interval is only effective on Active checks, so the service check
shouldn't be under it that causing this situation. Any idea to overcome
this and sent alert only if the service/host in critical/down status for 3
or 4 minutes continuos.

Thanks Andreas!!