[Check_mk (english)] False Positives due to RTA threshold

Brian Binder brianjbinder at icloud.com
Wed Oct 16 04:55:11 CEST 2019

It’s still in 1.6, as I use it.
You should see what you’re looking for in the rule: PING and host check parameters.
By default they are already set for when you use WAN tags.
I always make changes to them in that I don’t ever use the 5 packet rule, and always use 3 because it doesn’t work well with 5 on any network I’ve managed, regardless of equipment.
Either way, that might be what you were/are looking for.