[Check_mk (english)] Check_MK Updater

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:10:49 CEST 2019

Hi Constantin,

I think you cannot disable "Use the GUI at all". Automation users can only
access single views but not the complete web interface.
If your user should only register the agents then "Register all hosts &
download all monitoring agents" is enough.
All the other rights are not needed.
I think a better role to start is the normal monitoring user and not the
guest.