[Check_mk (english)] Custom Links

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:24:46 CET 2019

I think most of your points are not an issue.

Am Mi., 30. Okt. 2019 um 14:05 Uhr schrieb Doc <doc at snowheaven.de>:

> advantage of custom links:
> - restrict the visibility of „link“ sections to roles, i.e. admin bookmarks

is also possible for bookmarks - not roles but contactgroups
Every shared list can have it's own contact settings.

— everyone can see everything within the bookmark snapin (not everyone
> wants to see them. The view behind a bookmark can be restricted to
> contactgroups)

see above

> - possibility to generate „bookmarks“ via script

can also be done with bookmark lists

> - build bookmark trees with more than one level as in the bookmark snapin

this is the only option not available - but most times it is enough to
group your bookmarks. That means one level with grouping to different
topics is possible.
Also in very big systems this is not a problem.