Check_MK Werk 4071: Removed notes_url from "LOG *" logwatch services

Lars Michelsen lm at mathias-kettner.de
Fri Nov 25 13:55:21 CET 2016

ID:          4071
Title:       Removed notes_url from "LOG *" logwatch services
Component:   Multisite
Level:       1
Class:       Bug Fix
Version:     1.4.0i3

In previous versions of Check_MK we created hard coded "notes URLs" for all services.
This was done to make the logwatch pages automatically linked from 3rd party GUIs
like the good old Nagios CGIs. These days we do not recommend nor support such GUIs,
so we decided to drop this pre-created notes url definition.

The "advantage" is now that you can now create a custom notes URL for these services.