[omd-devel] git sync and RPM build

Marco Garcês marco at garces.cc
Thu Jun 13 15:59:18 CEST 2013

Hi there everyone!

I live in Mozambique, and it's quite slow to checkout omd git repository,
so I have setup a sync in a server I have in Europe, to Github:

https://github.com/mgarces/omd

Also, I'm working on a automate build for the RPM packages, which I depend
on for my work, so I have a few questions:

1) In OMD git repo, I see the tags up to version 0.56, but we are already
in version 1.00, am I right? When I build the RPM, I get the 0.56 version.
2) Would you be interested on using my RPM builds for the project? I notice
there is a long time between omd releases and the RPMs releases.

I'm a little inexperienced in automatic building, and versions, etc, but I
learn quickly, I would be more than happier to be responsible for that,
(RPMs, I dont use debian/ubuntu) since I am already doing it by hand.

Thank you in advance for your time, my best regards,
*
*
*Marco Garcês*
*#sysadmin*