[omd-devel] git sync and RPM build

Sven Nierlein sven at nierlein.de
Thu Jun 13 16:12:43 CEST 2013

Hi Marco,

in fact, the last stable release is the 0.56 (although we are realy close to the 1.0 release).
But we build new RPMs every day, or at least if there were git checkings during the last 24 hours.
Daily builds are here: http://files.omdistro.org/nightly/
There is even a repository with theses daily builds at: http://labs.consol.de/nagios/omd-repository/

Make sure you run a
make VERSION=`./get_version` version
before building RPMs and do a git commit. Otherwise you would build a 0.56 over and over again.

Regards,
  Sven