[omd-devel] feature request: get an option to not copy perfdata & logs when using "omd cp SITE TESTSITE"

Mathias Kettner mk at mathias-kettner.de
Wed Apr 22 14:48:52 CEST 2015

# omd cp --help
Possible options for this command:
  -u,--uid        ARG  create site user with UID ARG
  -g,--gid        ARG  create site group with GID ARG
  --reuse              do not create a site user, reuse existing one
  --no-rrds            do not copy RRD files (performance data
  --no-logs            do not copy log files
  -N,--no-past         do not copy RRD file and log files
  --conflict      ARG  non-interactive conflict resolution. ARG is
install, keepold, abort or ask
  -t,--tmpfs-size ARG  specify the maximum size of the tmpfs (defaults
to 50% of RAM), examples: 500M, 20G, 60%

:-)

Am 22.04.2015 um 13:29 schrieb Symaeys Dries:
> Hi all,
>
> When testing out a new version, most of the time we copy the site and
> upgrade the test version in order to test the new functions and make
> sure that everything works just fine.
>
> We do however run into situations where it is no longer wishable or
> possible to copy the site due to the size of the Performance data and
> the log files.
>
> Could you include an option in the “omd cp” command to not include those?
>
> Met vriendelijke groet,
> Cordialement,
> Kind regards,
>
> *Hestia Managed Services***
>

> *http://www.hestia-it.be/signatures/HES_C_Web.png*
> <http://www.hestia-it.be/>*http://www.hestia-it.be/signatures/HES_C_Maps.png*
> <https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hestia+NV/@51.142015,4.442367,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x47c3f088a962a921:0x6cdb228390d88e3f?hl=nl>*http://www.hestia-it.be/signatures/HES_C_Phone.png*
> <tel://+3234506789/>*http://www.hestia-it.be/signatures/HES_C_LinkedIn.png*
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hestia-it>**
>
> *Dries Symaeys*
> Senior Added Value Consultant
>

> E-mail <mailto:dries.symaeys at hestia-it.be>LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/driessymaeys>Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/symaedr>Twitter
> <mailto:soren.vanhemelrijck at hestia-it.be?Subject=Feedback%20about%20Dries>
>
> Hestia NV ■ Veldkant 35D ■ 2550 Kontich ■ +32 3 450 67 89

We’ll meet in Munich for the 2nd Check_MK Conference!
Book your place now and be part of it.
October 18th-20th, 2015
http://mathias-kettner.de/conference

Wir treffen uns zur 2. Check_MK-Konferenz in München!
Rechtzeitig buchen und dabei sein!
18.-20. Oktober 2015
http://mathias-kettner.de/conference

Mathias Kettner GmbH
Kellerstraße 29, 81667 München, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München,  HRB 165902
Geschäftsführer: Mathias Kettner
http://mathias-kettner.de
Tel. +49 89 1890 435-0
Fax. +49 89 1890 435-29