[omd-devel] omd command is broken

Mathias Kettner mk at mathias-kettner.de
Sun Apr 26 11:17:54 CEST 2015

Hi Gerhard,

I've just push a commit that totally dicards the concept of returning
to root priviledges and use fork() instead. Not yet tested on CentOS 5
and 6 but now uses plain setuid()...

Mathias

Am 24.04.2015 um 18:37 schrieb Gerhard Lausser:
> Hi,
>
> the commit "Reimplementation of configuration and hook management" calls
> setresgid and setresuid, which were introduced with Python 2.7. This means
> that the omd-command crashes at least on Redhat 6.x ans SLES11.
>
> Gerhard

We’ll meet in Munich for the 2nd Check_MK Conference!
Book your place now and be part of it.
October 18th-20th, 2015
http://mathias-kettner.de/conference

Wir treffen uns zur 2. Check_MK-Konferenz in München!
Rechtzeitig buchen und dabei sein!
18.-20. Oktober 2015
http://mathias-kettner.de/conference

Mathias Kettner GmbH
Kellerstraße 29, 81667 München, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München,  HRB 165902
Geschäftsführer: Mathias Kettner
http://mathias-kettner.de
Tel. +49 89 1890 435-0
Fax. +49 89 1890 435-29