[omd-devel] check df.include bug 1.5.0p2

Grošelj Peter Peter.Groselj at telekom.si
Fri Aug 31 13:02:58 CEST 2018

Hi,

We have found small bug in check >df.include<:

The problem is in line 299, when calling:

df_check_filesystem_single(mp, blocks_info[mp]["size_mb"],
                               blocks_info[mp]["avail_mb"],
                               blocks_info[mp]["reserved_mb"],
                               blocks_info[mp].get("inodes_total", None),
                               blocks_info[mp].get("inodes_avail", None),
                               params)

Since the blocks_info[mp] dictionary does not contain keys >inodes_total< and >inodes_avail<, it allways returns None.

It should be changed to check the inodes_info[mp] which contains those keys, here is the diff:

diff share/check_mk/checks/df.include local/share/check_mk/checks/df.include
302,303c302,303
<                                                   blocks_info[mp].get("inodes_total", None),
<                                                   blocks_info[mp].get("inodes_avail", None),
---
>                                                   inodes_info[mp].get("inodes_total", None),
>                                                   inodes_info[mp].get("inodes_avail", None),

Best Regards,
Peter Grošelj

[https://www.telekom.si/Site%20Assets%202/katalog_jesen_podpis.jpg]
<https://www.telekom.si/info-in-obvestila/katalogi?utm_source=mail_podpis>