[omd-users] Any way to manually remove a site...kinda messed something up and now OMD wont remove it.

Jason Humes JHumes at acs.on.ca
Fri Dec 2 15:17:53 CET 2011

Hi
After doing some testing and mucking around with OMD git on a test system, I somehow ended up breaking one of the OMD sites to the point where OMD refuses to remove it or anything as it says it's not mounted...all omd status and omd sites commands show it and I just want to get rid of it...  Is there any way to manually remove a site or can I repair the tmpfs mount so that the omd rm script will work?

Thanks

Jason