[omd-users] Current Nighlies

lists lists at mhcsoftware.de
Mon Dec 5 14:25:37 CET 2011

I can't at the moment as I'm out of office - but:

yes: check_mk inventory, ALL my Linux hosts on ALL of my OMD setups are affected as soo as I reinventorize them or add new ones. Existing hosts are NOT affected.

I think it's a problem at the server side where I use the nightly builds. At the clients I use the current stabel. The first thing I did was to check the output of "-d" to see if the <<<netctr>>> section is present. It is. And I found this not to be suprinsing as "-d" shows the output of the CLIENT which is interpreted by the bugy server.

  _____