[omd-users] OMD version 0.46 is finally available!

Mathias Kettner mk at mathias-kettner.de
Mon Feb 14 08:46:02 CET 2011

Dear list members and OMD users,

the OMD team is glad to be able to finally announce the arrival
of OMD version 0.46.

At this point I wish to thank to everybody who helped in making
this possible - by taking part in any possible way.

Here is a rough overview over some of the changes:

     * Check_MK 1.1.9i8: This update brings lots of new features, such as WATO.
       Please read the Migration Notes for important details of the new version.
     * Shinken 0.5.1: New in OMD
     * Thruk 0.82.1: New statusmap layout and theme, display full commandline, improved excel export and more.
     * NagVis 1.5.8
     * PNP4Nagios 0.6.11
     * RRDTool 1.4.5
     * Site specific cron jobs have been added. Logrotate is used to handle the Apache log files
     * Site user now have a fully functional perl environment and can use
       cpan to install modules for theirs site only. No root access
       required for installing modules.

You can download the new version on our download page:

http://omdistro.org/download

Discussion about OMD takes places on this list. If you have questions
specific to a certain addon - say Check_MK - then please contact the
lists and places for that addon. The mailing lists for Check_MK - for
example - are available here:

http://mathias-kettner.de/check_mk_lists.html

Thanks for using OMD and much fun with this release,

Mathias Kettner

--
Mathias Kettner GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München,  HRB 165902