[omd-users] Undefined offset in pnp-templates/check_mk-apc_symmetra.php

Justin Cruttenden j.cruttenden at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 15:44:46 CET 2011

Hi Mathias,

Deleting the .rrd files didn't work.

Is this the problem...

PNP4Nagios is trying to use the template:
share/check_mk/pnp-templates/check_mk-apc_symmetra.php
for the service check command: check_mk-apc_symmetra_power

Looking at the check_mk-apc_symmetra.php template, it seems to be
written for the "check_mk-apc_symmetra" service check command and not
the "check_mk-apc_symmetra_power" service check command, because it
wants to create 4 different graphs from the performance data!
The service performance data of the "check_mk-apc_symmetra_power" check
command is "power=7800;20;1;0;"!

(theoutput is "OK - current power: 7800 W, warn/crit at and below 20/1 W")

Best regards,
Justin