[omd-users] pdf error

James Barnes jbarnes at silverspringnet.com
Fri Feb 25 21:19:16 CET 2011

I'm having this problem, also. It looks like pnp4nagios pdf feature doesn't work out of the box with OMD 0.46. Anyone happen to have a work-around? Thank you.
James

1. New install of omd-0.46-rh55-21.x86_64.rpm.
2. Click Services -> All Services
3. Click graph icon on Dummy Service
4. Click Actions -> pdf icon
5. Receive this error message:
Please check the documentation for information about the following error.
Undefined index:  height
file [line]:
application/controllers/pdf.php [129]:

back <javascript:history.back()>

I have omd 0.46 installed, and omd 0.42 previously installed. This error occurred before and after the software upgrade.

The error occurs when I click on the pdf button to generate a pdf of the graphs. Instead of generating the pdf, it would say the following. This error happened even on the dummy page of a fresh installation of omd and centos5.5