[omd-users] writing a time series check

James Todd james.todd at jivesoftware.com
Mon Jun 6 18:13:10 CEST 2011

Thanks Mathias -

  I have perused these docs before and I'll give it a go again. What I am looking for is the ability to, from within a check process, retrieve previously recorded check data and perform a time-series/trending calculation. eg:

    given check for time(n) retrieve time(n-1) and perform a trending calculation

  On the check_mk freenode list it was mentioned that I should look at the "df check," which I am digging into now. What would be amazing is to find a bit of documentation/example code on how best to construct such a
  check.

  best,

- james