[omd-users] OMD api tool question

Mathias Kettner mk at mathias-kettner.de
Wed May 11 10:10:59 CEST 2011

At the end of this year Check_MK probably will provide a full
featured configuration GUI.

There are no plans for supporting SQL based config tools. But
a manual setup should be possible...

Am 10.05.2011 22:23, schrieb Francisco Cabrita:
> omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de
> <mailto:omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de>
> Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 18:49:15 +0100
> Subject: OMD config manager api
> Hi,
>
> First many thanks for this awesome package. My install script is now
> officially obsolete :)
>
> So I have one little question. Is there any plan to add NagiosQL or
> Nconf to OMD?
>
> The question is because NagiosQL (and Centreon too) implements a command
> line API very useful for people like us to use on automating the
> creation of 'objects' in a distributed scenario. (multiple Nagios or
> Icinga's)
>
> I don't know if any of the packaged tools on OMD can handle this. Any
> help tip?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> best regards,
> Francisco
>

> --
> --

Mathias Kettner       |  \/  | |/ /   M A T H I A S   K E T T N E R
Preysingstr. 74       | |\/| | ' /
81667 München         | |  | | . \        Linux Beratung & Schulung
089 / 18 90 42 10     |_|  |_|_|\_\       http://mathias-kettner.de