[omd-users] OMD api tool question

Mathias Kettner mk at mathias-kettner.de
Wed May 11 15:44:31 CEST 2011

Yes. But WATO is part of Multisite. So if you are using WATO you (most
probably) will also use Multisite. But Thruk will work fine as well.
As soon as you have configured hosts with WATO, they will show up in
Thruk as well.

WATO is alread productive but currently limited to added hosts
and services to the monitoring. Further configuration cannot be
done. This will bring a future release.

And - yes: WATO is based on Check_MK.

Mathias

Am 11.05.2011 15:11, schrieb Lander, Scott:
> So with Thruk I can aggregate multiple Nagios installs and via WATO
> configure them all one by one?
>
> With thruk,or with check_mk (or both) – which ever interface you like
> better…..  Each needs to be configured separately – check_mk in
> etc/multisite.mk, and thruk in the thruk.conf file….