[omd-users] OMD integrated with nagios+livestatus

Gerheim wallacegerheim at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:30:50 CEST 2011

Hello,

First, my congratulations for OMD. It's becoming very usefull.
I configured a system with OMD and it's working perfectly. I configured too
a system with just Nagios + check_mk + livestatus  and it's working too.
My question is: is possible to integrate OMD system with the other system?
I put on multisite.mk on OMD system the address and socket wich is
configured on the other system. But it doesn't work. If it is possible,
where i make the correct changes?

Ps.: Sorry for my english. I'm training.

Thanks

*Wallace Knopp de Menezes Gerheim*