[omd-users] OMD integrated with nagios+livestatus

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Wed May 11 20:34:54 CEST 2011

Ok - you have a couple  problems that I see in your check_mk file.   The big one is your server should be unixcat, and the server args should point to the location of the check_mk live file.

Something like this;

        type            = UNLISTED
        port            = 6557
        socket_type     = stream
        protocol        = tcp
        wait            = no
# limit to 100 connections per second. Disable 3 secs if above.
        cps             = 100 3
# Disable TCP delay, makes connection more responsive
        flags           = NODELAY
        user            = windows
        server          = /usr/bin/unixcat
        server_args     = /omd/sites/windows/tmp/run/live
# configure the IP address(es) of your Nagios server here:
#        only_from       = 127.0.0.1
        disable         = no

Also, this should not be running as root, but the user that owns the check_mk live file

Scott