[omd-users] OMD integrated with nagios+livestatus

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Wed May 11 21:41:31 CEST 2011

Try this;

On your nagios box create a file  "query" with contents

GET hosts
Columns: host_name

Then run this (on the nagios box)

unixcat < query /usr/local/nagios/var/rw/live

You should get a listing of all your host names.....

This is not over the network, it is strictly local.   This is just to make sure you have everything in livestatus configured right.

If that works, then we need to look at your network config.