[omd-users] add NRPE check to OMD

Penny Rand penrand at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:07:34 CEST 2011

I do see that OMD has the <site>/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe. The remainder of your instructions are not clear to me.
"can be reference by the $USER1$" ??
the check_mssql_nt_v01 package contains an executable with instructions for switches. It looks to me like it should be installed on the node that is getting monitored and that OMD/check_nrpe will call the exe and report the results. That's my guess but I'm stuck for how to do it.
thanks!