[omd-users] OMD - Logrotate causes check failures

Gibbard, Darren Darren.Gibbard at galacoral.com
Tue Jun 26 14:54:39 CEST 2012

My thanks to you and the other Sven who replied - i followed these instructions, and aside from needing to redeploy some custom Nagvis images in "share/nagvis/userfiles/", some custom legacy Nagios Plugins in "lib/nagios/plugins/", and our custom email script, everything went wonderfully! It even nicely pointed out some changes i had made in multisite.mk!

Would have been nice if it had of retained my custom bits and pieces as aforementioned... maybe in a future release? ;)
Thanks so much for your help.

Kind regards,
Darren.