[omd-users] Mostly solved: Re: pnp auth?

JB Segal jailbait at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 02:35:30 CEST 2012

The problem here was the auth.conf I'd imported from my working Nagios
config included
"Options None"
and somehow - and I don't really know how - all the other
Options FollowSymLinks
in various other files didn't manage to override that one.

Now, the interesting problem I'm poking at is: I've copied the
auth.conf from DC over to Seattle and now I'm getting
"You are not logged in. This should never happen. Please review your
Apache configuration. Check_MK Multisite requires HTTP login."
both via multisite/dc and directly via http://seattle/omd/seattle

But I suspect that's me.

Thanks again to Scott for the hint here, too.

JB