[omd-users] Migrating existing Nagvis to OMD

Stan Brown stanbrow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:35:35 CEST 2012

We have a several year old Nagios instance we are migrating to an OMD based
system. First let me express my awe at the amount of progress that ahs been
made with OMD! It's just light years ahead of what we had.

One of the things that I have not yet figured out though is how to migrate
our, fairly extensive, set of Nagvis maps. First, can we use those with the
multisite web interface? Or will we have to continue to use the classic
Nagios web interface to se these maps? Next, can anyone give me some
guidance as to how to approach this migration?

Thanks.