[omd-users] Nightly Builds not available?

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:11:25 CEST 2012

Hi Sven,

last GIT update was 4 days ago (release of 0.56 - but where can this
be downloaded?). I think the corresponding nightly got the stable
release. Generally it does not make any sense building new releases
when no modifications have been done in GIT... ;-)

...but I don't know why the folders are visible, too. Maybe some
automation script around the build process.

Now we're all waiting for the 0.56 download links!

HTH,
Marcel