[omd-users] Upgrade to 56 errors.

Thomas Kladaric Thomas.Kladaric at iteratio.com
Tue Oct 2 13:00:58 CEST 2012

Not experiencing any problems with Multisite.

Did you had any permission/ownership problems? I had to correct the ownership and permissions for check_dhcp and check_icmp.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Thomas Kladaric
Systemberatung

ITeratio GmbH
Hollweghstr. 22-26
D-51103 Köln

Tel.:		+49 (0) 221 829 18 60
Fax.:	+49 (0) 221 829 18 61
Web:	http://www.iteratio.com

Geschäftsführung: Rolf Assenmacher, Hardy Düttmann, Thomas Glöckner

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln
Registergericht: Köln, HRB 35517
USt.-Id Nr. DE 215 675 338