[omd-users] Can't determine the Authoraztion Error in Icinga

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:42:39 CEST 2012

john meyer wrote:
> Hello Michael
>
> As fa as you can see
>
> I had tried to get acccess with the followings workarounds:
>
> * set wildcard on host and service parameter
>
> * disable authentification

it was a guess to reduce the error possibilities - i'm in the middle of
planning an icinga release, got no time left to test your problem myself
now, sorry.

> But nothing  works .....
>

> regards john

>>> physical_html_path=/omd/sites/omd056/share/icinga/htdocs
>>> url_html_path=/omd056/icinga
>>> url_stylesheets_path=/omd056/icinga/stylesheets