[omd-users] Trouble with update from 0.51 to 0.56

Jonathan Mills jonmills at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:06:48 CEST 2012

I install OMD via rpm, via yum, from this repo:
http://labs.consol.de/OMD/ <http://labs.consol.de/OMD/#_5>

I have a RHEL5.8 i386 server that had been running OMD 0.51 for probably
a year, or close to that.

This morning I update it to 0.56.  I did the following:

yum install omd-0.56
omd update <site>

Upon logging into the site, I just don't see anything there.  None of my
hosts are there, no hostgroups, nothing.  I *know* these things still
exist.  Nagios itself restarts cleanly.  I can see the Nagios config
file, and that all seems normal.  The output of 'cmk -D' still shows all
my hosts and their checks.  Quite simply, the Check_MK dashboard itself
is blank.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.  I haven't followed the OMD
community closely for many months now, and I'm guessing some big things
must have changed.

Cheers,

Jonathan