[omd-users] Can't determine the Authoraztion Error in Icinga

john s. fireskyer at emailn.de
Tue Oct 16 13:51:45 CEST 2012

Okay

Problem  Solved

I was  proceed from the assumption that the Host and the service view is
still visible

unless you have no host and service configured. But its not.

I wonder how is it so, that the webif-view   suggest an error which has
absolutley nothing to do with the  problem which is responsible for it.

Maybe it has something to with the workflow of OMD or something else....

Is someone able to  enlighten  me  ?

regards john s.