[omd-users] Gandi.net, registrar, hosting and more - OMD is available on our IaaS platform

Emerick - Mz emerick at gandi.net
Fri Sep 21 13:01:29 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm Emerick (mz` on Freenode IRC network), I'm working for Gandi.net,
registrar and IAAS/PAAS hoster.

I made an image for our IaaS platform (VPS) with OMD 0.54 stable already
installed on it, based on a Debian 6 64 bits.

We are proud to announce you this new image and wanted to thank you for
the great work on this framework.

People who want to test our IaaS platform may receive free resources by
contacting our support and providing their Gandi Handle.

If I may, I want to suggest to implement Collectd/CGraphPanel to your
framework or Munin for performance/statistics, as GLPI/Fusion/OCS as
inventory of a platform, etc. i.e. some other tools :-)

Do you plan also to have a main package named basically OMD instead of a
package per version ? OMD0.XX OMD0.XY ... for example ?

Again, thank you for your work, it is a nice integration for mostly used
components of monitoring tools available around the Internet.

Finally, my apologies for my English speaking which is not great.

Kind regards,

--
Emerick