[omd-users] Configuration APP

Mathias Kettner mk at mathias-kettner.de
Fri Jan 11 14:25:06 CET 2013

Hi,

Check_MK - that comes prepackaged with OMD - has its own full-featured
configuration GUI - called "WATO". It is integrated in Multisite. WATO
can *not* edit classical Nagios configurations, however. For that case
I believe that Thruk is the best solution. If you want to use the
simplicity and elegance of Check_MK ;-) - however - than WATO is the way
to go...

Mathias

Am 11.01.2013 13:45, schrieb sven.kieske at compact.de:

>> What would be the major differences with NagiosQL?, I started to really
>> like it :P
>>
>> Regards,
> Hi,
>
> well I really don't know NagiosQL, but I would like to suggest you just
> start playing around with OMD in a test installation. It's pretty easy
> and fast to setup.
>
> Maybe you can even use both tools on the same machine.
> The scope of OMD is more in bundling different tools around monitoring.
>
> Try it out yourself!

Mathias Kettner

BESUCHEN SIE UNS AUF DER CEBIT 2013!
Halle 6, Block F16, Standnummer  312

---
Mathias Kettner GmbH
Kellerstraße 29, 81667 München, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München,  HRB 165902
Geschäftsführer: Mathias Kettner
http://mathias-kettner.de
Tel. +49 89 1890 435-0
Fax. +49 89 1890 435-29