[omd-users] User/Group add requirement

Joerg Linge pitchfork at pnp4nagios.org
Thu Jan 24 22:30:25 CET 2013

Am 24.01.2013 um 22:26 schrieb "Otterbein, Karl" <KOtterbein at ise.com>:

> Hello-
>
> I am looking a way to use an already existing username and group when spawning a new site using omd?  I have specific requirements around use of UID and GID and will not allow programs to automatically assign new users and groups.
>
> Any assistance would be appreciated-
>
> Regards,
>
> Karl

Hi Karl

omd create -h
Possible options for this command:
 -u,--uid        ARG  create site user with UID ARG
 -g,--gid        ARG  create site group with GID ARG
 --reuse              do not create a site user, reuse existing one
 -n,--no-init         leave new site directory empty (a later omd init does this
 -A,--no-autostart      set AUTOSTART to off (useful for test sites)

Hope that helps.

Joerg