[omd-users] Distributed Monitoring with OMD

readers digest digestr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 08:53:14 CEST 2013

Hello Team,

I am new to Nagios and OMD. When I was trying to implement a monitoring
system for my client; I came across omd which gives an excellent graphical
interface.

I have installed it on a test system and was able to connect some other
linux and windows machines to be monitored. How ever I was wondering if
there is a documentation available on how to set up a distributed
monitoring system; i.e my client has offices in different locations. They
need to monitor devices behind NAT on all these locations. How can we set
up OMD in such a way that these sites are monitored individually and the
central location can collect data from all these locations?

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards!
/dev