[omd-users] Question about site.conf and omd config

Carmen De Vito cmd3187 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 19:47:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am currently experimenting with Puppet and OMD to create a distributed
monitoring solution. I have puppet modifying the contents of the
OMD_ROOT/etc/omd/site.conf file and restarting the site, under the
assumption that it would take those variables and apply them to my setup.
What I have found is that the changes are not applied on the rest of the
site configuration unless "omd config/cp/mv/upgrade" commands are run.

Does anyone know of a way to have OMD forcibly read the whole site.conf and
reapply those variables to the configuration?