[omd-users] Errors with Install from repo on Scientific Linux 6.4

marcin kowalski yoshi314 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 08:08:51 CEST 2013

What version of SL are you using?

I remember that on RHEL5 based systems there was a problem with mount not
following symlinks, and a small patch to omd binary is required. It's not
necessary for more recent EL systems, and i think EL5 systems are
eventually getting a patch.

the patch in question is  : ( for /usr/bin/omd )
(....)
---    file("/etc/fstab", "a+").write("tmpfs  %s tmpfs
noauto,user,mode=755,uid=%s,gid=%s 0 0\n" % \
+++    file("/etc/fstab", "a+").write("tmpfs  /opt%s tmpfs