[omd-users] Fwd: trouble monitoring with SNMP

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:40:35 CEST 2013

Hi Jerson,

had the same problem here with RH6.4 and latest (OS-) updates.

After downgrading all net-snmp packages to the second last one solved
this for us.

You could try the same on your CentOS 6 system... ('grep -i snmp
/var/log/yum.log' to get the updated packages and which version they
were installed before the upgrade)

Again, for me the OS update of the snmp packages caused the errors,
nothing regarding OMD.

HTH,
Marcel