[omd-users] safe way to upgrade from 0.56 to 1.00

Marco Klipp Klipp.M at eppendorf.de
Tue Jul 30 10:41:34 CEST 2013

Hello Dave,

Updates in OMD are really easy.
Install the version 1.00.
The sites are still in version 0.56.
You have to upgrade them manually, e.g.
cmd> omd update prod

This will upgrade your site PROD from version 0.56 to 1.00

See this guide, but it's in german...

http://mathias-kettner.de/omd_update.html

regards

Marco

Am Dienstag, den 30.07.2013, 09:22 +0200 schrieb David Corral:

Hello list,

after some research, I'm not seeing a clear way to upgrade from 0.56 to
1.00 via package. I've updated from repositories, and I noticed a new
"omd-1.00" package is available. Should I purge the previous one
(omd-0.56?), or keep both and change apache configuration somewhere? Is
the configuration kept between versions?

Thanks in advance.
Dave.

This email including its attachments is intended for the person or entity only to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, forwarding, dissemination, other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer system.

Eppendorf AG, Hamburg, Barkhausenweg 1, 22339 Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 76249
Vors. des Aufsichtsrats: Klaus Fink
Vorstand: Dr. Dirk Ehlers (Vorsitzender), Detmar Ammermann, Dr. Heinz G. Koehn, Dr. Michael Schroeder

Eppendorf Instrumente GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 69077
Geschäftsführer: Rainer Treptow, Dr. Wilhelm Pluester

Eppendorf Liquid Handling GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 92250
Geschäftsführer: Boris von Beichmann