[omd-users] safe way to upgrade from 0.56 to 1.00

Bill Jacqmein wrjacqmein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:53:06 CEST 2013

Patrick,

        Nothing show stopping.

        Some Ricoh's that were being picked up by the inventory as a Ricoh
and as a standard printer producing two check with the same name
(printer_supply and printer_supply_ricoh both create an item called Toner).
Temp work around was to remove the host or one of the duplicate checks.
        UPS voltages setting the values for the US.
        The limited custom stuff made it through safely.

BiIl

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Patrick Flaherty <pflaherty at wsi.com>wrote:

> I went from .56 to 1.00 without any "issues", but Bill's comment is making
> me wonder if I missed something.
>
> Bill, what problems did you have to fix? Were they in stock features or
> custom work you had done.
>

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Bill Jacqmein <wrjacqmein at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dave,
>>
>>        Im in the process of upgrading as well. My process of very similar
>> to Marco but I created a test site in 1.00 copied config from .56 and
>> figured out any issues on the test site versus the scramble on prod.
>>        Then upgrade prod using the command (omd update prod) Marco
>> referenced.
>>
>> Bill
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM, David Corral <david.corral at gpex.es>wrote:
>>
>>> Hello list,
>>>
>>> after some research, I'm not seeing a clear way to upgrade from 0.56 to
>>> 1.00 via package. I've updated from repositories, and I noticed a new
>>> "omd-1.00" package is available. Should I purge the previous one