[omd-users] check_mk.ini logwatch restriction

David Peter Peter.David at vocatus.de
Wed Jul 31 14:30:44 CEST 2013

Hi Marcel,

yes i restarted the windows service after changing the config. I know that I can change the level of the message, but I thought that with

>> [logwatch]
>>         # Nur critical senden
>>         logfile application = crit
>>         logfile internet explorer = crit
>>         logfile system = crit
>>         logfile security = crit
>>         logfile * = off

I can get rid of warning-messages. I also re-inventorized the server where I have the issue, now I have something strange:

State "UNKN" Service "- "Status detail "invalid output from agent, invalid check parameters or error in implementation of check local. Please set debug_log to a filename in main.mk for enabling exception logging."

This is strange.

--
Peter David
Information Services

Vocatus AG * Oppelner Straße 5 * 82194 Gröbenzell/München
Telefon +49 8142 5069 117 * Fax +49 8142 5069 299
www.vocatus.de

Vorstandsmitglieder: Dr. Florian Bauer, Hardy C. Koth, Alexander S. Weigmann,
Dr. Gaby Wiegran, Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Rolf W. Habbel,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gröbenzell, Registergericht München HRB 128851