[omd-users] check_mk.ini logwatch restriction

David Peter Peter.David at vocatus.de
Wed Jul 31 15:23:39 CEST 2013

Hi there,

i could get rid of the old warnings. The log says

[1375276456] SERVICE NOTIFICATION: david;mail2(...).de;-;UNKNOWN;check-mk-notify;UNKNOWN - invalid output from agent, invalid check parameters or error in implementation of check local. Please set ttdebug_log/tt to a filename in ttmain.mk/tt for enabling exception logging.

Did I forgot something?

--
Peter David
Information Services

Vocatus AG * Oppelner Straße 5 * 82194 Gröbenzell/München
Telefon +49 8142 5069 117 * Fax +49 8142 5069 299
www.vocatus.de

Vorstandsmitglieder: Dr. Florian Bauer, Hardy C. Koth, Alexander S. Weigmann,
Dr. Gaby Wiegran, Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Rolf W. Habbel,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gröbenzell, Registergericht München HRB 128851