[omd-users] check_mk.ini logwatch restriction

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 15:48:02 CEST 2013

Peter, the message says it:

"Please set ttdebug_log/tt to a filename in ttmain.mk/tt for enabling
exception logging."

After setting the variable you have to issue 'cmk -O' or 'cmk -R' for
the setting to be applied.

At the end watch the output in the debug log for the error regarding logwatch.

When found deactivate the debug_log setting again and issue 'cmk
-O/-R' - the log can get really big.

Log should point you (or us) to the right direction.

HTH,
Marcel