[omd-users] R: Installation issue

marcin kowalski yoshi314 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 22:36:26 CEST 2013

Hi; It all depends on where you were accessing it from. I always have to
give apache 0.0.0.0 ip in omd site config, to make it accessible from the
other machines.

Also, check the firewall and selinux - this might be acting up. afaik
enforcing mode can interfere with omd's apache.

I had a few random situations where webserver port would get locked, but
that is pretty rare.